12701 Kiefer Boulevard and Grant Line Road
Sloughhouse, CA 95683
View us on Google Maps
Tuesday through Saturday
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
Fees & Payments:
Acceptable/Unacceptable Materials: (brochure)
Click on the link above to see a brochure listing which types of materials are acceptable or unacceptable for the Kiefer Landfill Special Waste Facility. For more information on waste acceptability, click here to visit the A to Z Materials Guide. Note: Maximum load limit is 15 gallons or 125 lbs. per trip.
Preparing your items
- Keep products in original containers.
- Do not mix products.
- Make sure lids are tightly sealed.
- Label materials that are not in original containers.
- Place leaking containers in a larger, plastic container with a tight-fitting lid.
- Secure products upright in a cardboard box so that they do not tip over in transport.
- Transport products in the back of a pickup truck or in a car trunk. Ensure adequate ventilation.
Keep flammables out of direct sunlight and away from sources of heat, spark, flame, or ignition. Do not smoke on any County property.